Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
- IUI is a basic office procedure that positions sperm into the uterine cavity, extracted from the partner and processed in the laboratory.
- It bypasses the cervix by inserting the sperm higher into the uterus and making the passage to the fallopian tubes much shorter.
- The aim is to increase the probability that the egg will find more sperm.
In vitro fertilization (IVF)
- In vitro fertilization (IVF) helps you get pregnant via fertilization, embryo, and implantation.
- In order to help sperm fertilize an egg and help the fertilized egg implant in your uterus, IVF operates by using a mixture of drugs and surgical procedures.
- For several months, the first step in IVF is to take fertility drugs to help your ovaries develop several mature and ready-to-fertilize eggs.
- This is called induction by ovulation. To assess your hormone levels and keep track of your egg output, you can get daily ultrasounds or blood tests done by our specialist.